I was born in Cantal range in center of France and started climbing and skimo on these little mountains in winter. I was psyched on ice. Then I entered in a young alpinist team with a skilled mountain guide. We learned a lot and finally reached good experience on classics in the Alps.
Then I wanted to climb by my own without a guide. So I lead with friends beautiful routes in Chamonix and Oisans massif. In 2011 I did my first committing route in Grandes Jorasses North face . It was a dream, but in the end I was frustrated to feel a bit of weakness in it.
So I decided in 2012 to left the region where I lived, for Chamonix valley. Since it, I never stop to climb ice routes up there. I met iconic climbers who helped me to push my limits (for dry tooling, skimo…)
Now I have more experience and my new challenges will be technical routes on Alps’ North faces.
- Eiger / Heckmair
- Grandes Jorasses / Desmaison Couzy route
- Grandes Jorasses / Polish route
- Grandes Jorasses / Colton Mc Intyre route
- Grandes Jorasses / Croz spur
- Matterhorn / Schmidt route
- Mt Blanc South face / Bonatti route - Brouillard Red Pilar
- Mt Blanc South face / Freney Central
- Pèlerins / Beyond Good and Evil
- Droites / Lagarde Direct - solo skimo combo
- Mt Blanc du Tacul / Modica Noury - solo
- Traverse : Aiguille Bérangère > Miages > Bionnassay > Dome du Gouter > Nid d’Aigle - solo (16h45)